I am a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance who teaches private classes, group classes and workshops. I am also certified in the Yoga4Cancer methodology, trained by Tari Prinster. You can sign up for a FREE 60 minute online video class on the y4c website: http://www.y4c.com – Enjoy!
Gift yourself with dedicated time to build stamina, harness inner strength and increase peace of mind. Your one hour Hatha practice includes:
* Calming breath work to ground and center
* Fun (and accessible!) seated, standing, balance and strength sequencing
* Guaranteed TIME OUT to relax!
Watch for FREE anytime! Below are some of GERI ANN’S Facebook Live Events with The University of Vermont Medical Center:
- 15-MINUTE BREATHING TECHNIQUES – Learn simple breathing techniques to reduce stress, improve focus and raise energy. Click Here for the Recording!
- 15-MINUTE BALANCE CLASS – Learn simple balance exercises to improve your overall balance. Click Here for the Recording!
- 20-MINUTE FREE CHAIR YOGA CLASS – Learn simple and gentle yoga poses that you can do at your desk or workstation during the day to relieve stress, as well as ones to re-energize you. Click Here for the Recording!
What will we do in Hatha Yoga? This will be a basic Hatha yoga class with singing bowls played live during savasana. We will work on poses that improve strength, flexibility, balance and posture. You will learn correct alignment of a number of the most popular foundation poses as well as some relaxing, restorative poses that you can easily do at home at the end of a stressful day.
What do I wear/bring? Please wear comfortable clothing. We have plenty of mats and props. Bottles of water are available at the studio for a $1 suggested donation.
Questions or concerns? Please message (click here) me privately. I am happy to address any concerns and answer any questions.
Sign up for Yoga by CLICKING HERE.
Please note that space is limited to ensure the most optimal experience, so sign up today!
Learn more about the history of Yoga and today’s most popular styles, along with a discussion of the proven health benefits by reading the following article by Lisa Richards. You can find it when you CLICK HERE.
Geri Ann Higgins, RYT-200 with Yoga Alliance, y4c Trained Teacher by Tari Prinster