WEEKLY YOGA & MEDITATION CLASSES
Yoga & Group Meditation Class Hours:
• Weekly Hatha Yoga Class at Peace of Mind Pilates, Suite 108, Carmichael Street, Essex Center – CLICK HERE to sign up.
• The next Group Meditation will be Sunday, June 18 at 6pm at Peace of Mind Pilates in Essex Center – CLICK HERE to sign up.
• Individual sessions by appointment only.
Rates for Group Meditation with Singing Bowls
The next Group Meditation is Sunday, June 18 at 6pm at Peace of Mind Pilates in Essex Center. Join us and give your mind a vacation! Reserve your space HERE.
Rates for Hatha Yoga Classes
Dates, times, and reservations for weekly classes are found HERE.
Single class rate is $14; progressive discounts with punch cards are available.
Yoga & Meditation Class Location
For Yoga & Group Meditation with Singing Bowls – I teach out of the Peace of Mind Pilates space at 4 Carmichael Street, Suite 108 in Essex Center, Vermont.
REIKI, SOUND, TAROT or BLENDED WELL-BEING SESSIONS & GIFT CERTIFICATES
HOW TO SCHEDULE Reiki, Sound. Tarot or Blended Well-Being Sessions
Conveniently schedule by emailing me (click here) with some desired dates and times. I shall email you back with a confirmation reserving your appointment. Please note that all Reiki, Sound, Tarot and Blended Well-Being sessions are by appointment only. Thank you for understanding.
HOW TO PURCHASE Reiki, Sound, Tarot and Blended Well-Being Sessions & Gift Certificates
* I accept cash, in-state personal checks OR you can choose to pay with any major credit card through PayPal:
NOW AVAILABLE! PACKAGES FOR EXTENDED WORK: Three (3), six (6) and nine (9) month customized health and well-being packages now available; click HERE to learn more.
LENGTH OF SESSIONS for Reiki, Sound, Tarot or Blended Well-Being Work
The average length of a Reiki session (both regular and integrative), Sound session or a Tarot consultation runs approximately one (1) hour. It is best to arrive 10 minutes before your session to fill out any appropriate paperwork and ensure your full time. You can save time by downloading your intake/waiver form (listed below) and bring it in with you.
Kindly respect that all cancellations require minimum 24 hours’ notice or will be charged in full.
Fully Present’s code of ethics is outlined in the below intake forms. Please note that the appropriate intake form must be reviewed and signed prior to any session. A session will begin once the appropriate intake form is reviewed and signed by the client. Please note that you may be asked for a credit card number to reserve your appointment.
• Reiki Intake Form (Traditional session)
• Reiki Integrated with Sound Intake Form
• Sound Bodywork & Group Singing Bowl Meditation Intake Form
• Tarot Consultation Intake Form