I am Geri Ann Higgins.
My mission is to support my clients through providing tools and services for self-care, personal empowerment and increased well-being.
Allow me to help you follow through on your commitment to minor shifts so that you can achieve MAJOR results!
Start reducing stress and learn useful lifestyle strategies through:
* SPECIAL WORKSHOPS – I am available to teach the always helpful Reduce Stress Workshop for local businesses, organizations and private groups. Learn more about how I can help your employees, members or colleagues when you click HERE.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS COACHING – Are you ready to make some positive changes, but need a little structure and personal guidance to keep you accountable and on track? I offer private and group health and wellness coaching.
* YOGA & PILATES CLASSES & WORKSHOPS – I offer private and group Pilates, Hatha yoga and Yoga4Cancer classes and workshops.
* GROUP MEDITATION, PRIVATE GUIDED MEDITATION & BIOFIELD TUNING – I work with sound vibration/waves (Group Meditation with Tibetan and Crystal Singing Bowls, Individual Sound Journeys, and Biofield Tuning with Tuning Forks) as well as guided visualization techniques.
* REIKI – I support the healing of your own bioenergy field through hand placements, acupressure holds and relaxation techniques.
* COACHING WITH TAROT – I identify present patterns and potential beneficial actions through interpreting archetypes, symbolism and synchronicity.
Watch for FREE anytime! Below are some Facebook Live Events with The University of Vermont Medical Center:
- 15-MINUTE BREATHING TECHNIQUES – Learn simple breathing techniques to reduce stress, improve focus and raise energy. Click Here for the Recording!
- 15-MINUTE BALANCE CLASS – Learn simple balance exercises to improve your overall balance. Click Here for the Recording!
- 20-MINUTE FREE CHAIR YOGA CLASS – Learn simple and gentle yoga poses that you can do at your desk or workstation during the day to relieve stress, as well as ones to re-energize you. Click Here for the Recording!
Have fun exploring the site! See you soon… and stay curious!
Love and blessings,