Want to add more ZEST to your life by learning useful lifestyle strategies? I offer a variety of coaching and movement approaches, plus Meditation, Reiki and Tarot.
I’m a big fan of making minor shifts, which can often add up to major results.
My active contributions/practice includes:
-Certified Holistic Cancer Coach – This training is through The Center for Advancement in Cancer Education (www.BeatCancer.org)
– Certified Wellcoaches® Health and Wellness Coach – This training is endorsed by the American College of Sports Medicine.
– Communications & Engagement Strategies professional
– (Online Only Due to COVID-19) Lead Yoga & Meditation (Group Singing Bowl) classes (private group and individual classes available). Details HERE
– (On Hold Due to COVID-19) Lead special workshops throughout the year. I am available to teach the always helpful Recharge & Renew Workshop for local businesses, organizations and private groups and my fun and informative “Journey of the Fool” Tarot & Yoga Workshop. Learn more when you contact me HERE.
-Teach seasonal HealthSource classes at The University of Vermont Medical Center.
– Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. Certified with University of Vermont’s (UVM) Registered Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program (led by John McConnell).
- Yoga4Cancer certified teacher – Trained in Yoga4Cancer methodology with Tari Prinster
– Certified to teach Core Mat 1 Workout with Power Pilates (Classical Pilates Style)
– Certified in Biofield Tuning with tuning forks (100 Hour Training) from Sound Therapist Eileen McKusick
– Tibetan Singing Bowl Healing & Meditation (Advanced Level 1 & 2 training with Satya Brat of the International Academy of Sound Healing)
– Certified Reiki Master in Usui tradition (Third Degree through Barbara Clearbridge and First and Second Degree through Brett Bevell at Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY)
– Member of Vermont Reiki Association (Click HERE to view Code of Ethics for VRA members) and Hands-On Trade Association (Click HERE to view Code of Ethics for HOTA members)
– Actively conduct Tarot consultations in private, for small groups, and over email; host Tarot classes and workshops, and give Tarot talks for small groups
– You can find some of my interpretations on card reversals in the book, Tarot Turn, which includes contributions from Tarot readers around the world!
– I have been involved in theatrical productions in the community for many years, treading the boards with Essex Community Players, Girls Nite Out Productions, Lyric Theatre Company and Shelburne Players. Most recently, I appeared in Tom’s Smith’s farce “Drinking Habits” with Essex Community Players.
How did I get started?
My first conscious memory was coming down the stairs of my home and stopping on the landing to look around, where I “saw” my surroundings for the first time. It was as if up until then I had been sleeping and at that moment a light switched on. Inside my head, a “narrator” type of voice announced, “Here I am again. I wonder what it will be like this time.” My childhood self responded by quizzically tilting her head, pausing for a moment and then continuing down the stairs. To this day, I have never forgotten that voice. Since then, I have experienced many interesting synchronicities and communications and have maintained the unwavering confidence that we are a part of something so much bigger, that many of us have been here before and may well be here again. It is my experience that love, positive affirmations and forgiveness are the keys for a healthy and happy life.
The catalyst that opened a door to a myriad of possibilities for helping to support others was my first Tarot reading in 1990. Since then, I’ve engaged in almost 30 years of independent immersion work, collaborative group study and classwork, extended workshops led by Tarot luminaries Mary K. Greer, Rachel Pollack, Marcus Katz and James Wells, and conference coursework including (but not limited to): Tarot-related esoteric classes, archetypes, astrology, comparative mythology, Health and Wellness Coach Training with Wellcoaches®, dream interpretation, studying with Colleen Alexander, Brett Bevell, Satya Brat, Zoe and Zeus Higgins, Xena Jacob, Bernice Kelman, John McConnell, Eileen McKusick, Deena Metzger, Linda Peters, Tari Prinster, Shulamith and Kirk White, energy anatomy, philosophy, psychology, psychic development, qigong, certified Reiki training, shamanic work, symbolism, Tai Chi Chuan, Tibetan singing bowl training, biofield tuning training, Transcendental Meditation practice, world religions and yoga.
My vision is to create and offer meaningful healing retreats and educational offerings in fun, beautiful, and inspiring locations. If you are interested in collaborating, let’s chat! You may email me (click here).